Chelsea Piers Connecticut
With 400,000 square feet of sports facilities located under one roof, Chelsea Piers Connecticut in Stamford is an ideal venue for large-scale corporate events, location shoots, product launches and media events. Conveniently located just minutes off of I-95 (Exit 9), Chelsea Piers Connecticut is truly a one-of-a-kind destination.
Massive, column-free spaces with multiple athletic and recreation facilities make Chelsea Piers Connecticut a unique and exciting facility for a wide range of events.
Sports facilities include:
- 100-yard Indoor Turf Field (divisible into 4 fields)
- Olympic-size Pool and Splash Zone Water Park
- Twelve Squash Courts and Seven Indoor Tennis Courts
- Two Regulation-sized Indoor Ice Rinks
- Gymnastics Training Center, Trampolines and Rock Climbing Wal
- Basketball/Volleyball Courts and Batting Cages
Large-scale events hosted at Chelsea Piers Connecticut:
|Hands for Life (2012) • 5,100 attendees • U.S. Record Set for Hands-only CPR|
|Health & Wellness Expo (2012-14) • 2,500 Attendees • 80 Vendors|
|March of Dimes Breakfast (2013) • 750 Guests|
|Special Olympics CT (2013) • 300 Attendees • Announcement of Team Connecticut|
|Greenwich Education Group (2013, 2014) • 500 Attendees • Boarding School Fair • 90 Schools|