Youth Baseball Classes
Youth Baseball Classes
Ages 4 - 12
The Field House at Chelsea Piers is the perfect place to hone your baseball skills. Players learn the basic rules of the game, while becoming enthusiastic about the sport. Classes will be limited in capacity to ensure safe social distance practices. Classes may take place on both the fields and the courts.
Youth Class Cancellation/Refund Policy
- Chelsea Piers New York reserves the right to cancel a class due to insufficient registration, prior to, or following, the first class of the semester. Appropriate refunds will be granted.
- Requests for class fee refunds (not including a non-refundable reservation fee and the fee for any classes taken) will be considered through the first two weeks of the class.
- Fall/Winter/Spring classes: Refunds are not available for cancellations made after the second week of classes.
- Fall + Winter Classes: There is a non-refundable registration fee of $75 included in the cost of all youth classes at the Field House. Refunds, not including the registration fee, will be granted up to two weeks before each session begins. No refunds or credits will be offered during the summer sessions.
- All requests must be emailed to FHclasses@chelseapiers.com.
- Class fees are not transferable to another student.
- Students may transfer from one class to another during the semester if there is availability. Additional class fees may apply if there is a price differential between classes.
- Refunds are not available for absences, transportation delays, inclement weather, withdrawals, dismissals, strike/work stoppage, natural disaster, or reasons beyond the control of Chelsea Piers, that disrupt or force the cancellation of class.
- If for any reason your class/program is cancelled, delayed or interrupted due to Covid-19 and state/city mandates, etc. we reserve the right to issue prorated CREDITS ONLY. Credits can be applied to any Chelsea Piers New York program through June 30, 2022.
Trial classes are not available this semester.
Youth Class Make-up Policy
No make-ups are available for any Field House classes/programs, leagues, team practices, etc.
Tee Ball 4 - 5 years
Tee Ball is an introduction to baseball and softball for our younger players. Tee Ball helps kids develop the primary baseball skills of hitting, running, fielding, and throwing. Players learn the basic rules of the game, while becoming enthusiastic about the sport.
CP SLUGGERS 5 - 8 YEARS
This baseball clinic covers hitting, throwing, catching and fielding while introducing level-appropriate game strategy. Classes utilize the batting cages, turf fields, and courts for maximum learning.
HITTING CLINIC 5 - 12 YEARS
This hitting clinic is designed to develop entry-level swingers into advanced sluggers and accelerate veteran-level hitters to their full potential. Coaches use collegiate and professional techniques and skills to prepare players for the upcoming season.