Youth Baseball Classes
Ages 5 - 12
The Field House at Chelsea Piers is the perfect place to hone your baseball skills. With a combination of top coaching and multiple speed batting cages, baseball players of any age or stage have the unique opportunity to develop all aspects of their game under one roof. From Tee Ball classes to the Performance Hitting Clinic, Chelsea Piers offers the chance to perfect skills and practice indoors all year round.
CP Sluggers 5 - 8 years
This clinic covers hitting, throwing, pitching and catching fundamentals, while introducing level-appropriate game strategy. With a low student-to-teacher ratio, our weekend baseball clinic is perfect for the serious player as well as the beginner. The first classes are on the indoor turf fields and the last classes are in the batting cages. See schedule for information on dates and time of cage vs. field classes.
After School Training Clinic 5 - 11 years
This after school baseball clinic is designed to help new players learn the fundamentals of hitting, throwing and fielding while helping more experienced players enhance their skills. Classes utilize the batting cages and turf fields to maximize learning.
CP Bombers Hitting Clinic 8 - 12 years
This 12-week hitting clinic is designed to develop entry-level swingers into advanced sluggers and accelerate veteran-level hitters to their full potential. Coaches use collegiate and professional techniques to prepare players for the upcoming season.
All-Star Saturday Sports Camp 6 - 11 years
At Manhattan’s most comprehensive sports facility, young athletes have the opportunity to learn a variety of sports from expert, caring instructors. The Saturday Camp curriculum focuses on teaching the fundamentals of soccer, basketball, baseball, gymnastics and rock climbing. It also encourages young athletes to develop competence, gain self-confidence and discover the fun of sports. In addition to the core curriculum, campers have the opportunity to ice skate, golf and bowl. Campers must turn 6 by start of class.
CP All Team Sports 5 - 8 years
CP All Team Sports offers fundamental instruction in the sports of basketball, baseball, soccer, football, floor hockey and rock climbing. Our experienced coaches take students through the proper techniques of running, dribbling, shooting, throwing, hitting, catching, climbing and kicking. Students receive a well-rounded introduction to the wonderful world of team sports.
Rules & Regulations
Youth Class Cancellation/Refund Policy
- The Field House at Chelsea Piers reserves the right, prior to the first class or after, to cancel a class due to insufficient registration, with full refund.
- Class fees are non-transferable.
- Age determination for all Field House classes is the student's age at the time of the first class of the enrolled semester.
- All youth class fees at the Field House include a $75 non-refundable registration fee.
- Requests for refund of class fees will be considered through the third class of the Fall/Spring semesters. All requests must be submitted in writing. Refunds are not available after the third class or for students registering after the third class in the semester. Refund of the registration fee or classes prior to the date of notification will not be considered. If you are unsure of your enrollment, you may take a trial class when available.
- All summer youth class fees at the Field House include a $45 non-refundable registration fee.
- Requests for refund of class fees will be considered up to 2 weeks prior to the start of the class. All requests must be submitted in writing.
Trial classes are available for semester-based programs based on availability. Trial classes are not available during the first week of any semester and trial classes may not be reserved in advance. Trial classes range from $40-$50 depending on the specific class.
Youth Class Make-up Policy
The Field House offers two make-up classes for semester-based classes that are scheduled to meet 18 times during the semester, one make-up class for classes that meet between 13 and 15 times a semester and no make-up classes for classes that meet 10 or fewer times a semester. No make-ups are available for leagues or team practices. Students are required to pre-register for make-up classes through our Registration Office and enrollment is based on availability. We are not able to reschedule a make-up or offer makeups for missed make-up classes. Make-ups must be used during the spring semester.
PLEASE NOTE: Make-up classes are not offered for the Summer Session.
School Break Camps
Full payment must be received at the time of enrollment to secure your child's place in Camp. Refunds (less a $30/day deposit) will be granted up to one week prior to the first day of camp. After that day, no refunds will be granted for absences, transportation delays, inclement weather, withdrawals or dismissals. No make-up sessions are offered for days missed.