Cancellation & Refund Policy
Youth Class Cancellation/Refund Policy
- Chelsea Piers New York reserves the right to cancel a class due to insufficient registration, prior to, or following, the first class of the semester. Appropriate refunds will be granted.
- Requests for class fee refunds (not including a non-refundable reservation fee and the fee for any classes taken) will be considered through the first two weeks of the class.
- Refunds are not available for cancellations made after the second week of classes, which is April 19th for Spring classes.
- For classes that are 8 weeks or less, requests for credits only (not including a non-refundable reservation fee and the fee for any classes taken) will be granted through Monday, February 15th.
- All requests must be emailed to FHclasses@chelseapiers.com.
- Class fees are not transferable to another student.
- Students may transfer from one class to another during the semester if there is availability. Additional class fees may apply if there is a price differential between classes.
- Refunds are not available for absences, transportation delays, inclement weather, withdrawals, dismissals, strike/work stoppage, natural disaster, or reasons beyond the control of Chelsea Piers, that disrupt or force the cancellation of class.
- If for any reason your class/program is cancelled, delayed or interrupted due to Covid-19 and state/city mandates, etc. we reserve the right to issue prorated CREDITS ONLY. Credits can be applied to any Chelsea Piers New York program through December 31, 2021.
Trial classes are not available this semester.
Youth Class Make-up Policy
No make-ups are available for any Field House classes/programs, leagues, team practices, etc.
All rental fees are non-refundable. Chelsea Piers will gladly reschedule a reservation at no additional charge if the cancellation is done at least 24 hours prior to the reservation. Chelsea Piers will not reschedule reservations that are cancelled on the day of the reservation.