Little Athletes Dance Classes
Ages 3 - 5 years
Keep your child moving and dancing this semester in one of the Field House fun and entertaining Ballet, Tap or Hip-Hop dance classes. Students will receive training from our expert and nurturing staff.
If you would like to sign up for a trial class, please call the registration office at 212.336.6520. All trial classes are subject to availability. Trial classes are not available during the summer.
Children must be potty-trained.
Ballet 3 - 4 years
Introductory ballet classes combine dance and rhythm games, props, imagery and storytelling, as well as basic ballet positions and movement. Through creative movement exploration, students enjoy the many physical and social benefits of group dance.
Just Dance 3 - 6 years
Through a wide array of activities students build a solid foundation of rhythm and musicality while being introduced to a variety of dance styles such as Ballet, Jazz, Hip-Hop and Modern.
Hip-Hop 3 - 6 years
This class allows students to express themselves in a creative environment. Starting with an energetic warm up, the instructors incorporates movement games, choreography and improvisation./p>
Youth Class Cancellation/Refund Policy
- Chelsea Piers New York reserves the right to cancel a class due to insufficient registration, prior to, or following, the first class of the semester. Appropriate refunds will be granted.
- Requests for class fee refunds (not including a non-refundable reservation fee and the fee for any classes taken) will be considered through the first two weeks of the class.
- Refunds are not available for cancellations made after the second week of classes, which is April 19th for Spring classes.
- All requests must be emailed to FHclasses@chelseapiers.com.
- Class fees are not transferable to another student.
- Students may transfer from one class to another during the semester if there is availability. Additional class fees may apply if there is a price differential between classes.
- Refunds are not available for absences, transportation delays, inclement weather, withdrawals, dismissals, strike/work stoppage, natural disaster, or reasons beyond the control of Chelsea Piers, that disrupt or force the cancellation of class.
- If for any reason your class/program is cancelled, delayed or interrupted due to Covid-19 and state/city mandates, etc. we reserve the right to issue prorated CREDITS ONLY. Credits can be applied to any Chelsea Piers New York program through December 31, 2021.
Trial classes are not available this semester.
Youth Class Make-up Policy
No make-ups are available for any Field House classes/programs, leagues, team practices, etc.