Little Athletes Multi-Sport Classes
Ages 3 - 5
Introductory classes with a multi-sport focus to help Little Athletes develop and hone their athletic and team play skills.
We regret that this program is currently unavailable at Chelsea Piers due to city and state mandates that limit capacities and certain indoor activities. For questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Children must be potty-trained.
Micro-Sports 3 - 5 years
Preschoolers are introduced to a variety of sports including soccer, rock climbing, tee ball, tennis, basketball and field games while focusing on the fun of movement, teamwork, sportsmanship and muscle coordination.
CP CHAMPS 3 - 5 years
CP CHAMPS is the perfect athletic complement or alternative to preschool. Activities include gymnastics, trampoline, foam pit, rock climbing, dance, soccer and basketball. Children also enjoy our wonderful arts & crafts and story time programs. A small student-to-teacher ratio ensures personal attention and safety. Children must be potty-trained. CP Champs is a 3 hour long program which takes place Monday through Friday from 9:00am-12:00pm. Sign up for multiple days per week! Receive 10% discount on additional classes per week, not including registration fee. CP Champs is also offered on a drop-in basis. For more information, click here.
FLIP-N-KICK 3 - 5 years
This exciting class combines the strength, flexibility and upper body development of gymnastics with the coordination, speed and agility of soccer. Students learn the basics of both sports while engaging in total body development. Class consists of 45 minutes of soccer activities, games and skill-development combined with 45 minutes of gymnastics basics and neuromuscular development. For online sign up please use gymnastics.
Youth Class Cancellation/Refund Policy
- Chelsea Piers New York reserves the right to cancel a class due to insufficient registration, prior to, or following, the first class of the semester. Appropriate refunds will be granted.
- Requests for class fee refunds (not including a non-refundable reservation fee and the fee for any classes taken) will be considered through the first two weeks of the class.
- Fall/Winter/Spring classes: Refunds are not available for cancellations made after the second week of classes.
- Fall + Winter Classes: There is a non-refundable registration fee of $75 included in the cost of all youth classes at the Field House. Refunds, not including the registration fee, will be granted up to two weeks before each session begins. No refunds or credits will be offered during the summer sessions.
- All requests must be emailed to FHclasses@chelseapiers.com.
- Class fees are not transferable to another student.
- Students may transfer from one class to another during the semester if there is availability. Additional class fees may apply if there is a price differential between classes.
- Refunds are not available for absences, transportation delays, inclement weather, withdrawals, dismissals, strike/work stoppage, natural disaster, or reasons beyond the control of Chelsea Piers, that disrupt or force the cancellation of class.
- If for any reason your class/program is cancelled, delayed or interrupted due to Covid-19 and state/city mandates, etc. we reserve the right to issue prorated CREDITS ONLY. Credits can be applied to any Chelsea Piers New York program through June 30, 2022.
Trial classes are not available this semester.
Youth Class Make-up Policy
No make-ups are available for any Field House classes/programs, leagues, team practices, etc.