Ages 2 - 8
The Field House offers several All-sport class options that introduce students to many different sports and cooperative games. Students develop skills and learn fair play, cooperation, and the benefits of physical fitness.
Youth Class Cancellation/Refund Policy
- Chelsea Piers New York reserves the right to cancel a class due to insufficient registration, prior to, or following, the first class of the semester. Appropriate refunds will be granted.
- Requests for class fee refunds (not including a non-refundable reservation fee and the fee for any classes taken) will be considered through the first two weeks of the class.
- Fall/Winter/Spring classes: Refunds are not available for cancellations made after the second week of classes.
- Fall + Winter Classes: There is a non-refundable registration fee of $75 included in the cost of all youth classes at the Field House. Refunds, not including the registration fee, will be granted up to two weeks before each session begins. No refunds or credits will be offered during the summer sessions.
- All requests must be emailed to FHclasses@chelseapiers.com.
- Class fees are not transferable to another student.
- Students may transfer from one class to another during the semester if there is availability. Additional class fees may apply if there is a price differential between classes.
- Refunds are not available for absences, transportation delays, inclement weather, withdrawals, dismissals, strike/work stoppage, natural disaster, or reasons beyond the control of Chelsea Piers, that disrupt or force the cancellation of class.
- If for any reason your class/program is cancelled, delayed or interrupted due to Covid-19 and state/city mandates, etc. we reserve the right to issue prorated CREDITS ONLY. Credits can be applied to any Chelsea Piers New York program through June 30, 2022.
Trial classes are not available this semester.
Youth Class Make-up Policy
No make-ups are available for any Field House classes/programs, leagues, team practices, etc.
Buddy & Me Sports ages 2-3
*caregiver participation required
Our Buddy and Me all-sports class focuses on movement and active play to introduce students to various sports. Coaches use entertaining games and an energetic learning environment to develop motor skills and build confidence by utilizing caregiver participation. Note: Caregiver participation is required.
MINI-ALL SPORTS ages 3-4
Our Mini-all sports class focuses on movement and active play to introduce students to various sports. Instructors utilize entertaining games and structured activities using the themes of basketball, tennis, soccer, and tee-ball. Students develop motor skills and build confidence in a fun and nurturing learning environment.
LITTLE ALL-SPORTS 4 - 5 YEARS
Our Little-all sports class offers students a unique opportunity to develop skills in various sports. A step-up from its younger version of Mini-all sports, students begin to learn the basics of soccer, basketball, tennis, and tee-ball. Coaches use an age-appropriate development strategy focusing on introductory skills, drills, and fun challenges in a nurturing and entertaining environment.
ALL SPORTS 5 - 8 YEARS
CP All Sports classes offer fundamental instruction in the sports of basketball, baseball, soccer, football, and floor hockey. Our experienced coaches take students through the proper techniques of running, dribbling, shooting, throwing, hitting, catching and kicking. Students receive a well-rounded introduction to the wonderful world of team sports.
SATURDAY SPORTS CAMP 6 - 8 YEARS
At Manhattan’s most comprehensive sports facility, young athletes have the opportunity to learn a variety of sports from expert and caring instructors. The curriculum focuses on teaching and playing soccer, basketball, baseball, flag football, hockey, and rock climbing. It also encourages young athletes to develop motor skills, gain self-confidence and discover the enjoyment of sports. In addition to the core curriculum, campers have the opportunity to do rotations of gymnastics. Campers must turn 6 years old by the start of class.