5 - 8 years
Does your child have some extra energy to burn? Fitness for Kids includes running, obstacle courses, and creative challenges your child will enjoy. As of a part of this class we will focus on large muscle skills, coordination and muscular and cardiovascular endurance.
The class emphases the benefit of proper form during exercise and mobility. Our expert coaches instill healthy exercise habits your child will take with them for life.
Youth Class Cancellation/Refund Policy
- Chelsea Piers New York reserves the right to cancel a class due to insufficient registration, prior to, or following, the first class of the semester. Appropriate refunds will be granted.
- Requests for class fee refunds (not including a non-refundable reservation fee and the fee for any classes taken) will be considered through Monday, December 14th.
- Refunds are not available for cancellations made after the second week of classes starting Monday, December 14th.
- For classes that are 8 weeks or less, requests for credits only (not including a non-refundable reservation fee and the fee for any classes taken) will be granted through Monday, February 15th.
- All requests must be emailed to FHclasses@chelseapiers.com.
- Class fees are not transferable to another student.
- Students may transfer from one class to another during the semester if there is availability. Additional class fees may apply if there is a price differential between classes.
- Refunds are not available for absences, transportation delays, inclement weather, withdrawals, dismissals, strike/work stoppage, natural disaster, or reasons beyond the control of Chelsea Piers, that disrupt or force the cancellation of class.
- If for any reason your class/program is cancelled, delayed or interrupted due to Covid-19 and state/city mandates, etc. we reserve the right to issue prorated CREDITS ONLY. Credits can be applied to any Chelsea Piers New York program through December 31, 2021.
Trial classes are not available this semester.
Youth Class Make-up Policy
No make-ups are available for any Field House classes/programs, leagues, team practices, etc.