Ninja, Stunts & Fitness
5 - 14 years
These special classes are designed to promote challenging physical activity and structured skills development for active kids who are not interested in team sports.
Stunts & Skills 9 - 14 years
This high intensity class combines tumbling, trampoline/parkour, free running/stunting and tricking. This class is ideal for children who desire fun and exciting physical challenges. Stuntmen and gymnastics experts teach students. Snowboarders, cyclists and in-line skaters are welcome.
Fun Fit 6 - 12 years
This class is designed to combine FUN with FITNESS! Kid-friendly muscle toning and cardio exercises have been developed using a variety of equipment and activities in the gymnastics area. The focus is on encouraging and motivating kids while introducing them to fun new ways to exercise. This class is ideal for developing active children by combining strength, cardio, flexibility and rock climbing activities that offer a firm foundation for future physical fitness.
Gymjitsu 5 - 8 years
Gymjitsu incorporates the strength and coordination of gymnastics with the speed and concentration of martial arts. Class includes basic tumbling, trampoline and introductory defensive/ offensive maneuvers.
Introduction to Martial Arts 6 - 10 years
Introduction to Martial Arts introduces basic martial arts techniques deriving from Muay Thai Taekwondo and Boxing. Students will develop their motor skills and body coordination. This class focuses on character building and developing the skills necessary not only to excel in the martial arts but in everyday life. Throughout the term, students will improve focus, balance, self-control, and confidence.
Youth Class Cancellation/Refund Policy
- Chelsea Piers New York reserves the right to cancel a class due to insufficient registration, prior to, or following, the first class of the semester. Appropriate refunds will be granted.
- Requests for class fee refunds (not including a non-refundable reservation fee and the fee for any classes taken) will be considered through Wednesday, September 23rd.
- The non-refundable reservation fee is $100 for all classes. A $25 non-refundable fee to hold your spot and $75 when the balance is charged.
- On Monday, August 31st you will be invoiced for your Fall class. You have until Friday, September 4th to use your Chelsea Piers credits. All balances will be charged on Friday, September 4th.
- Refunds are not available for cancellations made after the second week of classes starting Wednesday, September 23rd.
- All requests must be emailed to FHclasses@chelseapiers.com.
- Class fees are not transferable to another student.
- Students may transfer from one class to another during the semester if there is availability. Additional class fees may apply if there is a price differential between classes.
- Refunds are not available for absences, transportation delays, inclement weather, withdrawals, dismissals, strike/work stoppage, natural disaster, or reasons beyond the control of Chelsea Piers, the disrupt or force the cancellation of class.
Trail classes are not available this semester.
Youth Class Make-up Policy
No make-ups are available for any Field House classes/programs, leagues, team practices, etc.