Youth Ninja Classes
Youth Ninja Classes
Ages 5 - 10+ years
These exciting and high-intensity classes incorporate the strength and coordination of gymnastics with the speed and concentration of ninja training. Classes includes basic tumbling, trampoline, introductory ninja activities, free-running and parkour. These classes are ideal for children who desire fun and exciting physical challenges!
Youth Class Cancellation/Refund Policy
- Chelsea Piers New York reserves the right to cancel a class due to insufficient registration, prior to, or following, the first class of the semester. Appropriate refunds will be granted.
- Requests for class fee refunds (not including a non-refundable reservation fee and the fee for any classes taken) will be considered through the first two weeks of the class.
- Fall/Winter/Spring classes: Refunds are not available for cancellations made after the second week of classes.
- Fall + Winter Classes: There is a non-refundable registration fee of $75 included in the cost of all youth classes at the Field House. Refunds, not including the registration fee, will be granted up to two weeks before each session begins. No refunds or credits will be offered during the summer sessions.
- All requests must be emailed to FHclasses@chelseapiers.com.
- Class fees are not transferable to another student.
- Students may transfer from one class to another during the semester if there is availability. Additional class fees may apply if there is a price differential between classes.
- Refunds are not available for absences, transportation delays, inclement weather, withdrawals, dismissals, strike/work stoppage, natural disaster, or reasons beyond the control of Chelsea Piers, that disrupt or force the cancellation of class.
- If for any reason your class/program is cancelled, delayed or interrupted due to Covid-19 and state/city mandates, etc. we reserve the right to issue prorated CREDITS ONLY. Credits can be applied to any Chelsea Piers New York program through June 30, 2022.
Trial classes are not available this semester.
Youth Class Make-up Policy
No make-ups are available for any Field House classes/programs, leagues, team practices, etc.
GYMJITSU AGES 5 – 8
Gymjitsu incorporates the strength and coordination of gymnastics with the speed and concentration of ninja training. Class includes basic tumbling, trampoline and introductory ninja activities.
NINJA AGES 8 – 10+
This high intensity class combines tumbling, trampoline, parkour, free-running and ninja activities. This class is ideal for children who desire fun and exciting physical challenges.