Youth Soccer Classes
Youth Soccer Classes
Ages 5 - 14
The youth soccer program emphasizes individual skill development in a fast-paced environment. All classes and clinics are taught by our soccer coaches who push players to constantly improve skills. With a range of options for kids at each skill level, the Field House is the perfect place to develop excellent coordination and teamwork skills in a fun and safe environment.
Youth Class Cancellation/Refund Policy
- Chelsea Piers New York reserves the right to cancel a class due to insufficient registration, prior to, or following, the first class of the semester. Appropriate refunds will be granted.
- Requests for class fee refunds (not including a non-refundable reservation fee and the fee for any classes taken) will be considered through the first two weeks of the class.
- Fall/Winter/Spring classes: Refunds are not available for cancellations made after the second week of classes.
- Fall + Winter Classes: There is a non-refundable registration fee of $75 included in the cost of all youth classes at the Field House. Refunds, not including the registration fee, will be granted up to two weeks before each session begins. No refunds or credits will be offered during the summer sessions.
- All requests must be emailed to FHclasses@chelseapiers.com.
- Class fees are not transferable to another student.
- Students may transfer from one class to another during the semester if there is availability. Additional class fees may apply if there is a price differential between classes.
- Refunds are not available for absences, transportation delays, inclement weather, withdrawals, dismissals, strike/work stoppage, natural disaster, or reasons beyond the control of Chelsea Piers, that disrupt or force the cancellation of class.
- If for any reason your class/program is cancelled, delayed or interrupted due to Covid-19 and state/city mandates, etc. we reserve the right to issue prorated CREDITS ONLY. Credits can be applied to any Chelsea Piers New York program through June 30, 2022.
Trial classes are not available this semester.
Youth Class Make-up Policy
No make-ups are available for any Field House classes/programs, leagues, team practices, etc.
CP Skills Academy 5 - 10 years
The Chelsea Piers Soccer Club (CPSC) is extending its program by offering a unique training academy. This academy prepares young players for competitive travel team play and/or for advanced level competition. All training is based on the USSF player developmental guidelines and led by our own Director of Coaching and our USSF licensed staff. Each session consists of both training and scrimmages and short-sided games.
Playing Stars 5 - 14 years
Playing Stars is an after school youth soccer program emphasizing individual skill development as well as the fundamentals of sportsmanship and team tactics. Students learn the proper technique for passing, dribbling, shooting, heading and goal keeping. Full and half-field training games are played throughout the semester to provide players with match experience.