3 - 9 years
These exciting tennis class are for children ages 3-9 looking to become the next Roger Federer or Serena Williams. Players learn basic tennis skills while developing proper technique and simple tactics. Classes are held on our basketball courts and utilize our tennis nets, racquets and balls.
Youth Class Cancellation/Refund Policy
- Chelsea Piers New York reserves the right to cancel a class due to insufficient registration, prior to, or following, the first class of the semester. Appropriate refunds will be granted.
- Requests for class fee refunds (not including a non-refundable reservation fee and the fee for any classes taken) will be considered through the first two weeks of the class.
- Fall/Winter/Spring classes: Refunds are not available for cancellations made after the second week of classes.
- Fall + Winter Classes: There is a non-refundable registration fee of $75 included in the cost of all youth classes at the Field House. Refunds, not including the registration fee, will be granted up to two weeks before each session begins. No refunds or credits will be offered during the summer sessions.
- All requests must be emailed to FHclasses@chelseapiers.com.
- Class fees are not transferable to another student.
- Students may transfer from one class to another during the semester if there is availability. Additional class fees may apply if there is a price differential between classes.
- Refunds are not available for absences, transportation delays, inclement weather, withdrawals, dismissals, strike/work stoppage, natural disaster, or reasons beyond the control of Chelsea Piers, that disrupt or force the cancellation of class.
- If for any reason your class/program is cancelled, delayed or interrupted due to Covid-19 and state/city mandates, etc. we reserve the right to issue prorated CREDITS ONLY. Credits can be applied to any Chelsea Piers New York program through June 30, 2022.
Trial classes are not available this semester.
Youth Class Make-up Policy
No make-ups are available for any Field House classes/programs, leagues, team practices, etc.
MINI-ACES ages 3 - 4
Our Mini-aces tennis class focuses on movement and active play to introduce students to the sport. Instructors utilize entertaining games and structured activities using the theme of tennis. Students will develop motor skills and build confidence in a fun and nurturing learning environment.
LITTLE ACES ages 4 - 5
Our Little-aces tennis class offers students a unique opportunity to develop skills in the sport. A step-up from its younger version of Mini-aces, students begin to learn the basics. Coaches use an age-appropriate development strategy focusing on introductory skills, drills, and fun challenges in a nurturing and entertaining environment.
Fall Aces ages 5-9
This exciting tennis class is for children looking to become the next Roger Federer or Serena Williams. Players learn basic tennis skills while developing proper technique and simple tactics. Classes are held on our basketball courts and utilize our new tennis nets, racquets and balls.