What to Expect
We look forward to welcoming you to the Field House for select programming. Please take note of the new health & safety protocols we have in place.
A check-in process that complies with the safety guidelines recommended by the CDC and mandated by NYC/NY State, including:
- A daily temperature check (per CDC guidelines, temperature must be under 100.4F) and completion of a short health self-assessment survey.
- 6-foot queuing and one-way traffic flows.
- Adults and program participants are required to wear face masks during check-in and check-out.
- A Social Responsibility Waiver must be filled out prior to your participation in Chelsea Piers programming, and a daily health declaration is required prior to entering the Field House.
Clean, Safe and Friendly
- The Field House staff is committed to ongoing cleaning, disinfecting and monitoring of social distancing throughout the facility.
- The Chelsea Piers staff thoroughly cleaned and disinfected the entire Field House during the closure period.
- During our phased reopening, the Field House will operate at reduced capacity to comply with NY State social distancing mandates and best practices. Only pre-registered program participants are allowed in the Field House in order to prevent congregating in public areas.
- Equipment will be thoroughly cleaned hourly/in-between sessions, for the safety of the staff and program participants.
- All CP Employees and Coaches will wear face masks. Participants must wear face masks while in the Field House; masks can only be removed during approved activities where strenuous activity is required.
- Chelsea Piers has invested in a new REME HALO UV Air Filtration System for the Field House, This in-duct air purifier is designed to eliminate sick building syndrome risks by reducing odors and air pollutants and is effective against all three categories of indoor air pollutants: particulates, microbial and gases; it has been thoroughly tested on airborne and surface bacteria and viruses.
- Plexi-glass has been installed at our front desk and registration desk for the protection of our staff and visitors.
- Learn more about the Chelsea Piers Safety-First Commitment
What to Expect in the Field House
- Sports equipment, mats, and plexi-glass to be wiped down between practices.
- The washing of hands and/ or use of hand sanitizer is required between practices and during routines.
- All foam pits will be covered by mats.
- One-way navigation with 6-foot queuing for check-in and check-out.
- Limited locker-room access; please come dressed to practice. Restrooms will be open with limited capacity.
For additional information, email email@example.com.
PLEASE NOTE: There is no parking available at Pier 59.