3 - 6 years
This class incorporates creative and playful ways for children to exercise. Instructors use a variety of poses and stretches to promote strength, flexibility, coordination and balance. Children also learn breathing and visualization techniques to increase focus and relaxation.
Spring: January 22 - June 11, 2018
TO ENROLL: Click on desired class name.
|Yoga, 18 sessions (Jan. 24 - Jun. 6)||$490|
Rules & Regulations
Youth Class Cancellation/Refund Policy
- The Field House at Chelsea Piers reserves the right, prior to the first class or after, to cancel a class due to insufficient registration, with full refund.
- Class fees are non-transferable.
- Age determination for all Field House classes is the student's age at the time of the first class of the enrolled semester.
- All youth class fees at the Field House include a $75 non-refundable registration fee.
- Requests for refund of class fees will be considered through the third class of the Fall/Spring semesters. All requests must be submitted in writing. Refunds are not available after the third class or for students registering after the third class in the semester. Refund of the registration fee or classes prior to the date of notification will not be considered. If you are unsure of your enrollment, you may take a trial class when available.
- All summer youth class fees at the Field House include a $45 non-refundable registration fee.
- Requests for refund of class fees will be considered up to 2 weeks prior to the start of the class. All requests must be submitted in writing.
Trial classes are available for semester-based programs based on availability. Trial classes are not available during the first week of any semester and trial classes may not be reserved in advance. Trial classes range from $40-$50 depending on the specific class.
Youth Class Make-up Policy
The Field House at Chelsea Piers will offer 2 make-up classes for semester-based classes that are scheduled to meet 12 or more times during the semester and 1 class for programs that meet less than 12 times. No make-ups are available for leagues, team practices, or classes/programs that are 8 sessions or less. Each semester-based program offers different opportunities for make-ups throughout the semester. For additional details regarding scheduling make-up classes please click here.
School Break Camps
Full payment must be received at the time of enrollment to secure your child's place in Camp. Refunds (less a $30/day deposit) will be granted up to one week prior to the first day of camp. After that day, no refunds will be granted for absences, transportation delays, inclement weather, withdrawals or dismissals. No make-up sessions are offered for days missed.