15th Annual Golf Fest
Saturday, May 5 • 12:00pm – 6:00pm
Join more than 600 golf enthusiasts for Golf Fest, NYC’s longest-running Golf Expo and the city’s only club demo event, held at Manhattan's premier facility for children and adults to learn and practice golf. Golf Fest attendees enjoy club demos from the industries top manufacturers, vacation packages from local and regional golf courses, kids’ activities, refreshments, contests and raffles, 15-minute lessons from the Golf Academy’s teaching staff and so much more.
We hope to see you at the 15th Annual Golf Fest on Saturday, May 5. Please contact Liza Rivera at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
Come test the latest golf equipment and gear from the biggest names in the business, including:
Academy Open House
- Complimentary schools and swing tips presented by Capital One Bank
- Complimentary 15-minute lessons with our golf professionals
- Demonstrations of the latest technology at the Golf Club, including FlightScope, Bodi Trak, Quintic Ball Roll Software and V1 Video Analysis
- Prizes to be given away throughout the day
- Visit the Kids' Corner for arts and crafts, hitting bubble and balloon artist
- Complimentary hot dogs and beverages presented by Coca-Cola
- Apparel/Equipment promotions from NYGC
- Learn about golf travel and local courses
- Enter for a chance to win travel for two (2) on Delta Air Lines*
*No purchase required. Terms and conditions apply. Visit the check-in desk for full rules.
|Admission Fee||$15||$10||ADULT CHILD|
- NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR TO WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
- ELIGIBILITY. Subject to the additional restrictions below, the Golf Fest Sweepstakes 2018 (the “Sweepstakes”) is open to legal residents of the 50 United States of America and the District of Columbia who are 18 years of age or older at the time of entry, unless local law prohibits entry or requires pre-registration or bonding. Employees, officers, and directors of the Golf Club at Chelsea Piers (“Golf Club” or the “Sponsor”), its parents, affiliated and subsidiary companies and their immediate families or members of the same households of such employees, officers and directors are not eligible. Employees and the immediate families of employees of Delta Air Lines, its parent, affiliates, subsidiaries, and advertising and promotion agencies are also ineligible. The term “immediate family members” includes spouses, parents, grandparents, siblings, children, and grandchildren.
This Sweepstakes is offered only in New York and is void where prohibited by law, and is subject to federal, state and local regulations.
- HOW TO ENTER. The Sweepstakes entry period lasts from 4/30/18 to 5/5/18 starting at 12:00 AM EST and ending at 6:00 PM EST (the “Sweepstakes Period”), and involves the entry method described below. The Sweepstakes will be administered by the Golf Club at Chelsea Piers the Sponsor. To enter the Sweepstakes for a chance to win, attend Golf Fest @ The Golf Club located at Chelsea Piers, NY, Pier 59 on 5/5/18 between 12:00 PM EST and 6:00 PM EST, visit each exhibitor table and receive stamps on your Golf Fest schedule card, fill out your information and then stop by the front desk to enter, OR print your name, address, zip code and age on a 3" x 5" card and mail to: Golf Fest Sweepstakes, c/o The Golf Club at Chelsea Piers, Pier 59, New York, NY 10011 OR drop off at the check-in desk at Golf Fest on 5/5/18 between 12:00 PM EST and 6:00 PM EST. Mail entry must be received by 6:00 PM EST on 5/5/18. You will receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes per submission. Only one entry per person is permitted.
- WINNER SELECTION. On or around May 7, 2018, the Golf Club will select a Grand Prize Winner in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period.
- PRIZES AND ODDS. The Grand Prize Winner selected in the Sweepstakes drawing will receive two (2) round-trip Delta Air Lines Main Cabin travel certificates for travel within the US48/Caribbean/Mexico. Approximate retail value (“ARV”) of the Grand Prize is $1,260, which may vary depending on the departure and destination city(ies) selected by winner, winner’s travel itinerary(ies), and the costs of air transportation at time of prize redemption. If actual value is less than stated ARV, difference will not be awarded. The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received for the prize drawing.
- PRIZE TERMS AND CONDITIONS. Travel prize is subject to the terms and conditions of the Travel Certificate and Delta Air Lines’ discretion and availability at time of booking. Not included are government taxes and fees, non-commissionable fares, gratuities, ground transportation, and other personal expenditures, transfers, and in-flight personal purchases. Winners are solely responsible for reporting and payment of any taxes on prizes. Please be aware of the certificate expiration date. Certificate must be used by expiration date. Subject to availability. Seats are limited and may not be available on all flights. Additional terms and conditions apply.
Air travel will be awarded in the form of certificates that may be redeemed for round-trip travel on Delta from any domestic airport served by Delta. Certificates are non-transferable, are not redeemable for cash and are void if sold or bartered. Any airline tickets obtained through such sale or barter are void and will not be honored for travel. Airline tickets may be cancelled or reissued without penalty for a period of twenty-four (24) hours after reservation is made. After this cancellation/reissue privilege expires, date, time and routing changes are permitted (subject to the availability booking class) however a $200 fee applies. Based on availability, passengers holding confirmed reservations and airline tickets may confirm earlier/later same day flight within three (3) hours from scheduled departure time between same origin/destination for a non-refundable fee of $50.
Certificates do not include the September 11th Security Fee of at least $5.60 one way which will be imposed on each flight segment in the passenger’s ticketed itinerary. A flight segment is defined as a takeoff and a landing. Baggage fees of $25 for first checked bag and $35 for second checked bag. Taxes and fees are subject to change. Any taxes, fees, or charges paid at the time of airline ticket issuance will be refunded if airline ticket is not used. However, once redeemed, certificates are void and will have no further value. Certificate travel will not qualify for SkyMiles mileage. Stopovers/Upgrades/Waitlisting/Open Returns are not permitted for airline tickets booked with certificates. Lost, stolen or otherwise destroyed certificates will not be replaced. Schedules are subject to change without notice. Additional restrictions may apply. It is the responsibility of the passenger to be in possession of all necessary documentation (e.g., valid passport, visa where applicable) at the time and place of departure. Delta reserves the right to deny boarding to any passengers without proper documentation.
- WINNER NOTIFICATION AND PRIZE ACCEPTANCE. The Grand Prize Winner will be notified by email address or phone number associated with the Winner’s information provided at the time of entry. Award of the prizes are subject to verification of the winners’ eligibility and compliance with these Official Rules. Sponsor’s inability to reach a winner using the information associated with the winner’s entry, the return of any prize notification as undeliverable, a winner’s failure to timely respond to prize notification, and/or a winner’s failure to comply with any term or condition of these Official Rules may, at the sole discretion of Sponsor, result in that winner’s disqualification, the forfeiture of his/her interest in all prizes and the selection of a substitute winner from among all remaining eligible entries. Winner may waive their right to receive prizes. Prizes are nonassignable and nontransferable. No substitutions allowed by winner. Prizes are subject to availability and Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value.
- GENERAL RELEASE. By entering the Sweepstakes, entrants release Sponsor, Delta, and their respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, and advertising and promotional agencies, and its officers, directors, employees, agents and representatives from any liability whatsoever for any claims, costs, injuries, losses or damages of any kind arising out of or in connection with the Sweepstakes or with the acceptance, possession or use of any prize or any travel, merchandise, or other goods or services redeemed with any mileage prize awarded (including, without limitation, claims, costs, injuries, losses or damages related to personal injury, damage to, loss or destruction of property, rights of publicity or privacy, defamation or portrayal in a false light).
- CONSTRUCTION. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of any entrant, Sponsor and Delta, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of New York, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions (whether of New York, or any other jurisdiction) that would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than New York. In the event that any dispute arises regarding the meaning or interpretation of these Official Rules, participants agree that the dispute shall be by and within the courts of the State of New York and no other. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any such provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable, these rules shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or unenforceable provision was not contained therein.
- OFFICIAL RULES/WINNERS LIST REQUESTS. For a copy of these Official Rules (available starting April 30, 2018) or a winner list (available starting on or around May 7, 2018), send a request and self-addressed stamped envelope to: “Official Rules Request” or “Winners List Request” (as applicable), Chelsea Piers Management, Attn: Arie Sladowsky Golf Fest Sweepstakes; Pier 62, Suite 300, New York, NY 10011.
- SPONSOR. The Sweepstakes is sponsored and administered by the Golf Club at Chelsea Piers whose decisions regarding the selection of winners and all other aspects of the Sweepstakes will be final and binding in all respects.