What to Expect
We look forward to welcoming you to the Golf Club for a socially-distanced golf experience. Please take note of the new health & safety protocols we have in place.
We look forward to seeing you at the Club!
What to Expect
- A socially-distanced golf experience. Max two (2) people per stall.
- All bays are apx. 9 feet wide and separated by 10-ft high vinyl panels
- One-way navigation for customer access and exiting.
- Reservations are required. Reservation procedures can be found here.
A check-in process that complies with the safety guidelines recommended by the CDC and mandated by NYC/NY State, including:
- A temperature check (per CDC guidelines, temperature must be under 100.4F) and completion of a short health self-assessment survey
- 6-foot queuing and one way traffic flows
- Face masks are required but can be removed once you've reached your assigned hitting stall. You must wear a face mask when you are finished and ready to exit.
A contactless payment system. The automatic ball tee-up system is programmed based on time and number of range balls used (no physical ball cards). All payments will be made online at time of reservation.
Golf Range Options
55-minute Sessions (170 Balls) = $45
CLICK HERE to reserve a session.
Clean, Safe and Friendly
- Our Golf Club staff that is committed to ongoing cleaning, disinfecting and monitoring of social distancing on the driving range.
- Learn more about the Chelsea Piers Safety-First Commitment
PLEASE NOTE: During this initial phase of reopening, the Club House will not be open. This includes public restrooms, locker rooms, pro shop, bag room, indoor putting green and Golf Academy teaching center. Public restrooms are located at Pier 59. Complimentary parking is available for a limited time on Piers 60 and 61. There is no parking available at Pier 59.