Chelsea Piers Passports
$60 (a $160 value)
The Multi-Sport Chelsea Piers Passport to Fun is designed for adults and children who are interested in sampling the wide variety of activities available at Chelsea Piers.
To purchase a Multi-Sport Passport, visit the Front Desk at the Golf Club, located on Pier 59. Passports are available for purchase Monday-Sunday during the hours of 7:00am - 11:00pm.
Click here for Terms and Conditions pertaining to the use of Passports.
Passports may not be used Monday - Friday from 8:00am - 5:00pm during Summer Camp from June 20 - September 2, 2022.
Passports are not valid at any time for groups of 5 or more.
PLEASE NOTE: Coupons must remain attached to the Passport; coupons may only be removed by Chelsea Piers staff. Detached coupons will not be honored.
Chelsea Piers Passports include:
- One (1) Day Pass to our Fitness Club, Chelsea Piers Fitness. Enjoy the swimming pool, Hudson River sundecks, basketball courts, 1/4-mile indoor track, an extensive collection of cardio and strength-training equipment and a variety of group fitness classes. Chelsea Piers Fitness is an adult membership facility. Guests must be 16 yrs. or older.
- A 30-minute Driving Range Session with club rental at the Golf Club, a 200-yard net enclosed heated and weather protected driving range.
- A 2-for-1 pint of beer at the Water Hazard Bar + Lounge on Pier 59. Must be 21 years or older with valid photo ID to redeem.
- General Skating Admission and skate rental at Sky Rink, Manhattan's only year-round, twin indoor ice skating rinks.
- Five (5) batting cage tokens at the Field House (50 balls).
- Free shoe rental with the purchase of a game at Bowlero Chelsea Piers. (Not valid Wed - Sat after 5:00pm. Not valid in December).
Please note that all Chelsea Piers locations require proof of vaccination of Covid-19 for all customers ages 12+. To read our full Safety-First commitment and for more information on vaccine and mask policies, please click here.