CHELSEA PIERS UPDATES
COVID-19 has changed the ways in which we can come together, but here at Chelsea Piers we continue to value the safety of our community above all else. Since the pandemic began, our staff has been hard at work keeping all of our sports and fitness spaces safe, open and ready for you to enjoy.
This page is designated to provide our community the information and resources they need to be safe around our facilities. Please check back regularly for updates.
If you are seeking accommodation from the Key to NYC vaccination mandate for yourself or your child, you must complete our Vaccination Accommodation Request Form. Accommodation requests will be reviewed by a committee. This committee will determine whether the submitted request meets exemption requirements and may contact you to engage in an interactive dialogue to determine if you or your child qualify for accommodation.
To give the committee adequate time to thoroughly review each request, we ask that accommodation requests are received at least one week prior to the start of programming, otherwise, we cannot guarantee that a decision will be made by the start of programming. Until our committee has determined if an accommodation can be granted, those seeking accommodation will not be able to participate in programming at Chelsea Piers.
Following the expansion of the Key to NYC vaccine mandates, anyone ages 5-11 will be required to show proof of vaccination to enter our Chelsea Piers Sports Facilities.
- All customers ages 5 to 11 must have proof of having received at least one dose of the Pfizer COVID-19 Vaccine. Starting January 29, customers ages 5 to 11 must also show proof of full vaccination.
- All customers age 12+ must have proof of having received two doses of the Pfizer, Moderna or one dose of the Johnson & Johnson COVID-19 Vaccine.
- Customers ages 5+ who do not show proof of vaccination will not be allowed to access our programs or facilities.
- All customers under 5 years old, may continue to enter the facilities and participate in programming but must fill out the Daily Health Declaration upon arrival. QR codes are provided upon entry at each venue.
Our staff will verify your status in our system, and you will receive a "Chelsea Piers Vax Verified" pass over email. Please have this badge (or your vaccine card or Excelsior pass) ready to show our staff if asked going forward.
MASK POLICY FOR THE FIELD HOUSE + GOLF CLUB:
- All customers regardless of vaccination status are required to wear protective face masks at all times, including when participating in sports and fitness programming.
- Fully vaccinated adult soccer and basketball players may remove their masks while they are playing on the field or court. Adult league players must continue to wear their masks in all common areas.
- Golf Club customers who are hitting on the driving range may remove their masks while hitting at their stall. Customers must continue to wear masks in all Golf Club common areas.
MASK POLICY FOR SKY RINK CUSTOMERS:
- All customers regardless of age and vaccination status must wear a mask while at Sky Rink in both common areas, restrooms, locker rooms, and during all on-ice programming, classes, and general skating.
- All coaching staff in both hockey and figure skating must wear a mask during all private coaching, practices, and games.
- The only exception to this is youth and adult hockey players while participating in games or practices on-ice only.
SEE BELOW FOR UP-TO-DATE INFORMATION ON WHAT'S AVAILABLE AT CHELSEA PIERS NEW YORK.
For hours & reservations click here.
Open Now Driving Range is open for online reservations and walk-ins.
For hours and reservations, please click here.
Click here for Adult Schools and Clinics Click here for Private Lessons. Click here for Junior Programming Click here for Full Swing Simulator sessions. The Water Hazard bar + lounge at Pier 59. Open for indoor, outdoor and select stall-side service. Check out the web for weekly happy hours, special offers, events and more. Available on OpenTable and Resy as well. Golf Club Meetings, Happy Hours, Corporate Off-Site, Social Events + More. Please click here to book your next event with us.
Open Now Open Hockey sessions, view schedule. Freestyle sessions, online registration required. Reserve your session. Youth Programs including Skating School and Youth Hockey Clinics. Click here for more info. Skater's Edge Pro Shop is open.
For hours click here.
Rink Locker Rooms General Skating Sessions are now available for pre-registration only. Skate rental available. Click here to reserve your session.
Open Now Adult Gymnastics classes, register online. Open Hockey sessions, view schedule. Golf Driving Range
For hours & reservations click here.
Full Swing Golf Simulators
Reserve your session online.
Open Courts/ Fields (by reservation only)
For details, click here.
(by reservation only). For details, click here.
Open Now The Water Hazard bar + lounge at Pier 59.
Now Open for indoor and outdoor dining. Food & beverage service also available for delivery to select outdoor hitting stalls and Full Swing Simulators. Click here for menu and hours.
Parking Marina Bookings
Call 212.336.6600 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Learn more about boats operating at Chelsea Piers.
Public Restrooms at Pier 62 Piers Pizza Company
We are strictly enforcing the following Safety-First Commitment at Chelsea Piers so that each of us can do our part to maintain the lowest-risk environment for all.
We ask our community to:
|Show proof of vaccination when asked.|
|Wear a mask inside our Field House, Sky Rink and Golf Club facilities at all times, regardless of vaccination status. Exceptions include Adult Basketball, Soccer and Hockey League players who are fully-vaccinated and actively playing. Masks are required in all common areas at all times.|
|All customers and guests ages 5+ must show proof of vaccination against COVID-19 in order to enter any of our NYC facilities and participate in programming.|
|Effective January 29, 2022, all customers and guests ages 5+ must show proof of full vaccination against COVID-19 in order to enter any of our NYC facilities and participate in programming.|
|Anyone under 5 years of age must continue to fill out the DHD form upon every visit.|
Chelsea Piers commits to:
Adjust our facility set-ups to increase distance amongst our members, customers and staff.
Provide our community with the supplies they need to do their part, including readily available hand sanitizer and disinfectant wipes.
Clean and disinfect our facilities following our strict cleaning protocol.
We understand how important the cleaning and disinfecting of our spaces is during this time. Below is an outline of our daily cleaning protocol for every Chelsea Piers venue.
|We are using all EPA certified cleaners and disinfectants.
|Disinfectant wipe stations have been placed at least every 75 ft. throughout our facilities.|
|Touchless hand sanitizing stations have been placed throughout all facilities.|
Enhanced Air and Surface Purification
We've taken safety measures beyond what you can see, to include our ventilation systems.
|Enhanced Air Purification Technology
For the time being, your check-in experience will be modified to ensure we are fostering the safest environment possible. Thank you for your patience and for committing to these processes with us.
|Protective face coverings are required for entry into any Chelsea Piers sports facilities regardless of vaccination status.|
|Effective September 7, 2021, all customers and guests must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 in order to enter any of our NYC facilities.|
|6-foot Spacing between members will continue to be maintained at all times.|