Youth Figure Skating
Ages 7 - 17
Sky Rink's Youth Figure Skating program includes freestyle sessions for youth figure skaters. Skaters must be under 18 years of age and at least Basic 6 level and above. Private lesson fees are paid directly to the coaches.
Please note that purchasing this ice time does not include a coach or lesson. You must have a private lesson coach in order to register for Sky Rink Youth Figure Skating ice time.
Skaters enhance their skating in the 50-minute off-ice classes. Classes are led by certified group fitness, yoga and dance instructors and may include aerobics, strength training, conditioning, stretching, body alignment and dance. Classes are held in Sky Rink’s dance studio, overlooking the Hudson River.
|Monday||January 3 - March 12||12 weeks||Full semester $300
Drop in $30 per session
|Wednesday||January 5 - March 14||12 weeks|
|Saturday||January 8 - March 17||12 weeks|
Class Cancellation/Refund Policy
- Chelsea Piers New York reserves the right to cancel a class due to insufficient registration, prior to, or following, the first class of the semester. Appropriate refunds will be granted.
- All requests must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Class fees are not transferable to another student.
- Students may transfer from one class to another during the semester if there is availability. Additional class fees may apply if there is a price differential between classes.
- Refunds are not available for absences, transportation delays, inclement weather, withdrawals, dismissals, strike/work stoppage, natural disaster, or reasons beyond the control of Chelsea Piers, the disrupt or force the cancellation of class.
- If for any reason your class/program is cancelled, delayed or interrupted due to Covid-19 and state/city mandates, etc. we reserve the right to issue prorated CREDITS ONLY. Credits can be applied to any Chelsea Piers New York program through December 31, 2021.