Adult Skating + Fitness Summer Series
The coolest way to stay active!
The Adult Skating & Fitness Summer Series is a great way to stay active and beat the heat! Classes begin with an off-ice boot camp inspired group class led by a certified fitness instructor. After you work up a sweat, lace up your skates and head to the ice for on-ice instruction. Students are divided into classes based on level. On-ice group classes range from complete beginners to those who are in Learn to Skate USA Basic 6.
The Summer Series is held on Saturdays and includes:
- 10:15am-10:45am: Off-Ice Fitness Group Class
Focuses on strength, conditioning and flexibility
- 11:00am-12:00pm: On-Ice Skating Instruction Group Class on the West Rink
Focuses on LTS USA Basic Skill Curriculum, core strength, body awareness and balance
- Students are welcome to wear figure or hockey skates. (Skaters in hockey skates must wear a helmet)
- Complimentary skate and helmet rental included
- Access to General Session on the day of your class is included