Black Diamond is recommended for adult skaters who want to advance their skating skills beyond Learn to Skate. This program is geared towards adult skaters who have passed Learn to Skate USA levels Adult 1-6. The class is ideal for skaters who are working on Learn to Skate USA levels Pre-Free Skate and Free Skate levels 1-6
- 7:00pm-7:10pm Warm Up
- 7:10pm-8:00pm Edge Work, Jumps, and Spins
- 8:00pm-8:20pm Practice Ice
Class Cancellation/Refund Policy
- Chelsea Piers New York reserves the right to cancel a class due to insufficient registration, prior to, or following, the first class of the semester. Appropriate refunds will be granted.
- All requests must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Class fees are not transferable to another student.
- Students may transfer from one class to another during the semester if there is availability. Additional class fees may apply if there is a price differential between classes.
- Refunds are not available for absences, transportation delays, inclement weather, withdrawals, dismissals, strike/work stoppage, natural disaster, or reasons beyond the control of Chelsea Piers, the disrupt or force the cancellation of class.
- If for any reason your class/program is cancelled, delayed or interrupted due to Covid-19 and state/city mandates, etc. we reserve the right to issue prorated CREDITS ONLY. Credits can be applied to any Chelsea Piers New York program through December 31, 2021.
Please email our Skating School team at email@example.com.