7 - 10 years
Whether your child is a Giants or Jets fan, our exciting flag football class is the perfect outlet for their football passion. This program provides an introduction to the game of football in a fun and dynamic environment. Classes consist of skill development and game play.
Whether your child is a Giants or Jets fan, our exciting flag football class is the perfect outlet for his/ her football passion. This program provides an introduction to the game of football in a fun and dynamic environment. Classes consist of skill development and game play.
Rules & Regulations
Youth Class Cancellation/Refund Policy
- The Field House at Chelsea Piers reserves the right, prior to the first class or after, to cancel a class due to insufficient registration, with full refund.
- Class fees are non-transferable.
- Age determination for all Field House classes is the student's age at the time of the first class of the enrolled semester.
- All youth class fees at the Field House include a $75 non-refundable registration fee.
- Requests for refund of class fees will be considered through the third class of the Fall/Spring semesters. All requests must be submitted in writing. Refunds are not available after the third class or for students registering after the third class in the semester. Refund of the registration fee or classes prior to the date of notification will not be considered. If you are unsure of your enrollment, you may take a trial class when available.
- All summer youth class fees at the Field House include a $45 non-refundable registration fee.
- Requests for refund of class fees will be considered up to 2 weeks prior to the start of the class. All requests must be submitted in writing.
Trial classes are available for semester-based programs based on availability. Trial classes are not available during the first week of any semester and trial classes may not be reserved in advance. Trial classes range from $40-$50 depending on the specific class.
Youth Class Make-up Policy
The Field House offers two make-up classes for semester-based classes that are scheduled to meet 18 times during the semester, one make-up class for classes that meet between 13 and 15 times a semester and no make-up classes for classes that meet 10 or fewer times a semester. No make-ups are available for leagues or team practices. Students are required to pre-register for make-up classes through our Registration Office and enrollment is based on availability. We are not able to reschedule a make-up or offer makeups for missed make-up classes. Make-ups must be used during the spring semester.
PLEASE NOTE: Make-up classes are not offered for the Summer Session.
School Break Camps
Full payment must be received at the time of enrollment to secure your child's place in Camp. Refunds (less a $30/day deposit) will be granted up to one week prior to the first day of camp. After that day, no refunds will be granted for absences, transportation delays, inclement weather, withdrawals or dismissals. No make-up sessions are offered for days missed.