Little Aces Tennis
5 - 7 years
This exciting tennis class is for children ages 5-7 looking to become the next Roger Federer or Serena Williams. Players learn basic tennis skills while developing proper technique and simple tactics. Classes are held on our basketball courts and utilize our new tennis nets, racquets and balls.
If you would like to sign up for a trial class, please call the registration office at 212.336.6520. All trial classes are subject to availability. Trial classes are not available during the summer.
Youth Class Cancellation/Refund Policy
- Chelsea Piers New York reserves the right to cancel a class due to insufficient registration, prior to, or following, the first class of the semester. Appropriate refunds will be granted.
- Requests for class fee refunds (not including a non-refundable reservation fee and the fee for any classes taken) will be considered through Wednesday, September 23rd.
- The non-refundable reservation fee is $100 for all classes. A $25 non-refundable fee to hold your spot and $75 when the balance is charged.
- On Monday, August 31st you will be invoiced for your Fall class. You have until Friday, September 4th to use your Chelsea Piers credits. All balances will be charged on Friday, September 4th.
- Refunds are not available for cancellations made after the second week of classes starting Wednesday, September 23rd.
- All requests must be emailed to FHclasses@chelseapiers.com.
- Class fees are not transferable to another student.
- Students may transfer from one class to another during the semester if there is availability. Additional class fees may apply if there is a price differential between classes.
- Refunds are not available for absences, transportation delays, inclement weather, withdrawals, dismissals, strike/work stoppage, natural disaster, or reasons beyond the control of Chelsea Piers, the disrupt or force the cancellation of class.
Trail classes are not available this semester.
Youth Class Make-up Policy
No make-ups are available for any Field House classes/programs, leagues, team practices, etc.