Sky Rink offers a complete range of Figure Skating Freestyle and Ice Dance sessions year-round for trained figure skaters who have tested USFS or Learn to Skate USA. To view our enhanced safety protocols and freestyle session rules, please click here.
Capacity for all sessions is 20 skaters and 15 coaches.
Weekday Freestyle Sessions
Saturday Subscription Options
OPTION 1: Subscription
|$28.00 per 50-min. session|
Spring 2021: 10 Saturdays
OPTION 2: Single Sessions
|$33.00 per 50-min. session|
- No refunds, make-ups or credits for missed sessions.
- All sessions are 50-minutes.
Freestyle Session Rules
- Payments must be received before entering the ice. No split sessions.
- All lessons must end and all skaters must immediately exit when the Olympia pulls onto the ice. No exceptions.
- No food/drink permitted on the ice or in the players' area.
- Program and lesson skaters with music playing have right of way. Please be aware of flow on the ice. Move to the boards if you are not actively practicing an element.
- Music is played in order (once per program). No double run-throughs. Lesson tapes have priority as long as order remains lesson, non-lesson. Dance music is limited to a two-pattern duration. All skaters have one run-through before second run-throughs are allowed.
- Practice spins should be done in the center of the rink.
- Kicking the ice results in expulsion from session with no refund.
- Efforts should be made to avoid conflicts with other skaters by exhibiting a friendly and cooperative attitude. Any conflicts should be addressed to Management and any action taken will be at Management's discretion.
- The majority of coaching should be done at the side of the rink. Please do not stand in the center of the rink or in lutz corners.