Sky Rink offers a complete range of Figure Skating Freestyle and Ice Dance sessions year-round for trained figure skaters who have tested USFS or Learn to Skate USA.
Weekday freestyle sessions are pay-as-you-go, drop-in sessions. Please see the Pricing tab for details.
Due to high demand, Saturday freestyles operate on a subscription basis. See the Pricing tab for details.
Sunday Freestyles SCNY Subscription
Click here for details. Please note that the Sunday 10:00am SCNY sessions are for skaters levels Juvenile and above.
Weekday Freestyle Sessions
|100-min. Double Free
(includes two 50-min. sessions)
|130-min. Double Free
(includes one 80-min. and one 50-min. sessions)
Holiday Freestyle Sessions
Saturday Subscription Options
|OPTION 1: Subscription|
|$28.00 per 50-min. session|
- No refunds, make-ups or credits for missed sessions.
- All sessions are 50-minutes.
For questions please contact Conor at email@example.com or 212.336.6100 ext. 6152.
Freestyle Session Rules
- Payments must be received before entering the ice. No split sessions.
- All lessons must end and all skaters must immediately exit when the Olympia pulls onto the ice. No exceptions.
- No food/drink permitted on the ice or in the players' area.
- Program and lesson skaters with music playing have right of way. Please be aware of flow on the ice. Move to the boards if you are not actively practicing an element.
- Music is played in order (once per program). No double run-throughs. Lesson tapes have priority as long as order remains lesson, non-lesson. Dance music is limited to a two-pattern duration. All skaters have one run-through before second run-throughs are allowed.
- Practice spins should be done in the center of the rink.
- Kicking the ice results in expulsion from session with no refund.
- Efforts should be made to avoid conflicts with other skaters by exhibiting a friendly and cooperative attitude. Any conflicts should be addressed to Management and any action taken will be at Management's discretion.
- The majority of coaching should be done at the side of the rink. Please do not stand in the center of the rink or in lutz corners.